Terms, Privacy & Conditions of Participation
(1) Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG,
Bogenstr. 5, (hereinafter: Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG) and the customer, as well as their legal successors (hereinafter referred to as customer), these terms and conditions form an integral part of each contract.
(2) Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions.
(3) Should Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG.
(4) Insofar as the customer is directed to the site of a third party for orders, the contract is concluded with the third party and the conditions stated.
§ 2 contracting parties and contract
(1) Orders may only be placed by persons who are at least 18 years old.
(2) The presentation of services of Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG, in brochures, advertisements and on the Internet, does not constitute as a binding offer.
(3) Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG accepts the order of the customer by a declaration of acceptance or by the delivery of the goods. The electronic order confirmation does not represent the acceptance of the contract but serves to inform the customer about the actual receipt of the order.
(4) Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG reserves the right to accept customer orders on a case-by-case basis, in particular in the event that typographical, printing or arithmetic errors are contained on the website customer's offer and in case of interim price adjustments of their suppliers.
(5) Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG is thus entitled to withdraw its own goods, in particular, due to a lack of delivery from its suppliers, In this case, the customer will be informed immediately that the ordered goods are not available. An already paid purchase price will be refunded immediately. The legal rights of the customer remain unaffected.
§ 3 REVOCATION
Insofar as you are a consumer within the meaning of Section 13 of the Civil Code, the placing of the order shall not be construed as being in any manner whatsoever.
(1) Right of withdrawal
You can revoke your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the case before the deadline - by returning the goods. Or, in the case of the recipient of the delivery of the goods in the case of the recipient of the delivery of the goods in the case of the delivery of the goods 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 of the EGBGB (German Civil Code) § 2 in connection with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our instructions according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 EGBGB. To maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the thing is sufficient. The revocation must be sent to Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG, Bogenstr. 5, 67705 Trippstadt, Germany, E-Mail: [email protected]
In the case of effective cancellation, the mutually received benefits and any benefits are surrendered. If you are using or not receiving compensation, you may or may not be willing to pay compensation. In the case of the provision of services, Whichever goes beyond the examination of the characteristics and the functioning. "
(3) Special Notes:
You are exercising your right of revocation.
There is no right of withdrawal. Basically, a right of withdrawal is only for perishable goods. However, according to food, medicines and cosmetics. This can probably also be represented here - even if legal risks cannot be completely avoided with a corresponding exclusion.
END OF REVOCATION
§ 4 Terms of Delivery
(1) Arox Solutions Professional Badminton Solutions UG to the delivery address specified by the customer unless a different delivery address has been confirmed.
(2) Partial deliveries are permissible and are considered as independent deliveries unless a part of delivery is exceptionally unreasonable for the customer. Any additional costs will not be charged to the customer unless otherwise agreed.
(3) Information about the delivery period is not binding unless the delivery date has been agreed as an exception. If the Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG defaults on the bindingly agreed delivery date, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
(4) Orders, as well as any services, only want to be fulfilled by Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions. Payments are first cleared against outstanding receivables, interest and costs, in chronological order of the respective due date.
(5) Delivery defects are reported immediately.
§ 5 Return / Return
(1) If, in accordance with our cancellation policy (§ 3), the conditions for return shipping apply.
(2) The customer has to pay the regular costs of the goods. Otherwise, Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG wants to bear the cost of the return.
§ 6 Terms of payment
(1) The prices listed on the website www.arox-solutions.de apply at the time of the order.
(2) The purchase price becomes due upon conclusion of the contract. The customer chooses the payment method. The way of payment is chosen by the customer in the order process. When paying by credit card, your credit card will be debited immediately upon receipt of your order.
(3) All prices are to be understood as the end customer prices including the legal sales tax.
(4) Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG reserves the right to levy a reasonable processing fee on a case-by-case basis unless the customer is responsible for the case return debit or credit card reversal.
(5) All shipping costs, in particular packaging, transport costs, transport insurance and deliveries are at the expense of the customer. Any shipping costs incurred will be completed on the order page before the order is completed. For deliveries abroad, the customer accepts additional taxes or customs duties.
(6) If Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions Inc. incurs shipping costs due to an incorrect delivery address, refusal of acceptance or a wrong addressee, these costs shall be reimbursed by the customer on request, provided he is responsible for the misrepresentation or refusal of acceptance.
(7) The Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG. Furthermore, he is entitled to exercise a right of retention as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 7 Statute of limitations
(1) The period of limitation for material defect liability is 24 months and begins with the delivery of the purchased item. If the customer is an entrepreneur (§ 14 BGB), then the period is 12 months from the delivery of the thing.
(2) For merchants the legal commission, examination and
§ 8 Warranty
(1) The Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG does not warrant that the website www.arox-solutions.de is always available, up-to-date and the contents are correct. It may be in particular to typing and typing errors, especially when specifying prices in the advertisement.
(2) The delivery of goods is governed by the statutory warranty regulations. Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG within 30 days at the expense of Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG.
§ 9 Limitation of Liability / Indemnity
(1) The Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG is fully liable to pay damages in the event of intent or gross negligence.
(2) Liability for simple negligence only exists in the case of damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health as well as in the event of a breach of a contractual obligation (cardinal obligation). In the case of a negligent breach of cardinal obligations, the liability is limited to typical and foreseeable damages.
(3) An unaffected liability.
(4) Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG is thus limited in accordance with paragraphs (1) to (4).
(5) For known food allergies and intolerances, ask your doctor or pharmacist before using the products. Please note that the products are not intended or suitable for diagnosing, treating or curing diseases.
§ 10 Retention of title
Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG reserves.
§ 11 Privacy
§ 12 Miscellaneous
(1) For complaints, please contact [email protected]
(2) Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG, excluding the UN Sales Convention. This also applies if ordered from a country other than Germany or delivered to a country other than Germany.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for disputes arising from or in connection with the business relationship is Kaiserslautern (District Court Kaiserslautern). The same place of jurisdiction applies to the domicile or the habitual residence of the customer. If the customer has no jurisdiction in Germany, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is the registered office of Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG.
(4) If the customer is a consumer, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for disputes arising from or in connection with the business relationship is the domicile of the consumer.
(5) Additional agreements and amendments to the contract must be made in writing. This formality can not be waived orally or tacitly waived.
(6) Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be ineffective, the validity of the contract and of these terms and conditions should not be affected. In such a case, the parties shall replace the invalid provision by a permissible provision. The same applies if there should be a contract that needs to be supplemented.
(7) These conditions are available in their current version under the URL www.arox-solutions.de. Previous versions are stored by Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG. The conditions are available exclusively in German and English.
Your team Arox Solutions - Professional Badminton Solutions UG
As of November 2018